The ultimate balance of power with pure race performance and surely the gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favourite of racers around the world (especially if it’s just one over your mates on the Cyprus roads).
- Frame: SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon rim brake
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 900
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Rear Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front & Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2×11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
You can provide customised measurements for your bike by submitting the correct size for the 3 measurements in the image shown.
Use the contact form HERE to submit the 3 sizes by selecting the provide measurements option in the reason for getting in touch drop down of the contact form and remember to include your reservation number!