The ultimate balance of power with pure race performance. An ideal balance of weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance, with the power and control of disc brakes. A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win (even if its just one over your mates on the Cyprus roads).
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon Disc, SAVE, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock, 100×12 thru front, 135x9mm QR rear
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Rear Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front & Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
You can provide customised measurements for your bike by submitting the correct size for the 3 measurements in the image shown.
Use the contact form HERE to submit the 3 sizes by selecting the provide measurements option in the reason for getting in touch drop down of the contact form and remember to include your reservation number!