The Fenix is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance. For these reasons, it is the top choice for the Lotto-Soudal pro men when tackling the Spring Classics. In fact, the women’s team races with it all year long. It is lightweight and stiff with built-in comfort to handle the roughest of terrains. While this bike expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It’s the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through Cyprus.
- Frame: Fenix SL Disc, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, 12mm TA, flatmount
- Fork: Fenix SL Disc, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, 12mm TA, flatmount
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11/28
- Chain: KMC x11
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro 50/34
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing Sport DB
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 28mm
- Handlebar: Forza Stratos E2
- Stem: Forza Stratos
- Saddle: Forza Stratos
- Seatpost: Forza Stratos
You can provide customised measurements for your bike by submitting the correct size for the 3 measurements in the image shown.
Use the contact form HERE to submit the 3 sizes by selecting the provide measurements option in the reason for getting in touch drop down of the contact form and remember to include your reservation number!