Ignite is a very lightweight 29er hardtail designed for XC competition. If you’re looking to improve your speed and handling skills, the Ignite is your answer. Excellent power transfer due to its built-in stiffness. Its tapered head tube increases front end stiffness for optimal steering and control. Thru-axles add to its stiffness, as does its integrated postmount disc brakes. To build in comfort, they’ve worked meticulously on the tubing design as well as the materials layup to create the ultimate hardtail that cruises at high speeds over the most arduous terrain. Internal cable routing keeps the cables clean, while giving the bike that tidy look.
- Frame: TIG-welded 6061 triple-hardened and triple-butted aluminum frame. Equipped with: Boost rear axle, Integrated shifter cables, Tapered head tube with integrated 1 1/8” 1 1/2” headset
- Fork: Suntour XCR34 – Conical Tapered Steerer (Alloy) – 100 mm travel – Air spring system – Remote Lock Out – Rebound adjustment – Lightweight Magnesium lowers – Boost Q-Loc 15mm TA
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 10-Speed, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC x11
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500 36/26T
- Wheels: 4ZA XCD-SL
- Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, Folding, 57-622
- Handlebar: Forza Stratos
- Stem: Forza Stratos
- Saddle: Forza Stratos
- Seatpost: Forza Stratos
You can provide customised measurements for your bike by submitting the correct size for the 3 measurements in the image shown.
Use the contact form HERE to submit the 3 sizes by selecting the provide measurements option in the reason for getting in touch drop down of the contact form and remember to include your reservation number!